We have had the pleasure of working with Perfecto Mobile as developers. We feel that they are the perfect developer’s tool to use alongside the Ripple Emulator. Where the Ripple Emulator allows the developers a look at what is under the hood of their widgets, Perfecto Mobile allows the developer to test their widgets on real devices.
Perfecto Mobile is a leading global provider of remote access and automated testing solutions for mobile devices. Perfecto Mobile’s Handset Cloud Service enables developers and testers located anywhere in the world to access and control a comprehensive range of the latest handsets over the web. Users can use the Perfecto Mobile service in order to develop, test, deploy and monitor their mobile widgets and services on a variety of real handsets operating in various live networks.
The Perfecto Mobile Handset Cloud
The Perfecto Mobile Handset Cloud system enables widget developers and testers to access and control a comprehensive range of REAL mobile devices operating in various live networks via the web. The system enables users to quickly and easily operate the phone keys, touch-screen, or QWERTY keyboard to control the device, upload and install widgets on the device and verify that the widgets or service works properly and displays correctly on the phone’s screen.
Using the system removes the logistical complexity and reduces the time and cost needed to develop, test and deploy mobile widgets.
Main system benefits:
- Testing on real devices and watching the phone’s screen reacting in REAL time.
- Fully web based UI. No software installation on your PC is needed.
- Easy and fast installation of widgets on the remote devices.
- No need to spend a lot of money on buying many devices for testing and porting.
- Easier, quicker and more convenient collaboration, communication and problem recreation with other developers and testers utilizing the shared testing environment.
- No logistical efforts involved in sending devices between various teams.
- More effective testing process utilizing the PC environment and automated productivity testing features.
- The ability to create Private Handset Clouds, providing web access to your devices for your ecosystem of vendors and testers.
Check out their website for more information
Filed under: Mobile, mobile widgets, Ripple | Tagged: mobile testing, perfecto mobile, testing | Leave a Comment »