Last night we had the pleasure and privilege of presenting at the Waterloo Region Web Design & Technology meetup last night right here in Waterloo, ON at the Barley Works. We had a great time showing off our soon-to-be-released product and got and overwhelmingly positive response. These are some of the tweets about our presentation from last night :-)
- cdutson okay: @tinyhippos new product “Ripple” is a must have for web app/widget development. if only i did that…#Awesomesauce#kwdm
- seanyo Ripple does the heavy lifting for testing mobile apps to prep you for real device testing. @tinyhippos is amazing.#kwdm
- cutergecko Awesome @tinyhippos presentation, great work Dan!#kwdm
- cdutson F*** [edited for the kiddies] me on a pogostick @tinyhippos‘ application is totally a requirement for mobile web app development/testing. Utterly amazing #kwdm
- seanyo Browser based mobile app/widget testing platform by @tinyhippos. 1 step closer Living The Mobile Dream #kwdm
- mikebondi #kwdm thunderous applause for #tinyhippos!!
I was also very impressed by all of the other presentations from last night! They were:
Corey Dutson (@cdutson) Fast website prototyping using Fireworks CS3: Some great tips for rapid prototyping! Corey showcased several features I didn’t even know existed… like Master Pages
Peter (@TheSignDepot) from The Sign Depot – a great resource if you’ve ever wanted to make a more tangible version of a logo/image for yourself or a client. A great example of how skill and passion of your craft can lead to a great product and a successful company. I know where we’re going when we need a sign for our company :-)
Julia Ouellette (@Jooiah) Tips and tricks in Photoshop. She blew our minds right out the gate with some great features in Photoshop that are really useful and slick, yet not very well known. Great Job Julia!
This is a great event and I would recommend that you attend it if you can. A big thanks goes out to @Jooiah for organizing this great event… and for inviting us to do a demo.
As always, we forgot our camera so I don’t have any pictures to share with you, but if you know of anyone that took pictures and has posted them out there on the Interwebs, please leave a comment below with a link so that we can all enjoy them.